How do I submit forms electronically?

You can submit forms electronically by either:

- following the links from the Government Gateway to the government departments handling the service you want to use.

- using a relevant software package (for example, your usual payroll application) and following the instructions provided.

The Government Gateway provides a central registration service for many different government services. The forms themselves and the methods for submitting them are handled by the government departments and vary according to each service.

On the websites listed below, you will find more information about the services, including how to submit forms over the internet.

Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (DEFRA)

Department for Work & Pensions

Department of Trade and Industry (DTI)

Department of Agriculture and Rural Development for Northern Ireland (DARDNI)

Land Registers of Northern Ireland